Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rachel&Nathan

This session at Brooks, I'm in Portraiture 300/ Wedding and Events class. I loved the past 2 portraiture classes, so I am really looking forward to learning more in this class. The first assignment was to design a wedding album with our teacher's (Tim Meyer) photographs. The second assignment was to photograph an engagement session. I sort of cheated by photographing my friend, Rachel, and her boyfriend, Nathan; They're not engaged, but the same rules apply. I had a lot of fun photographing them together, even though we ran into a little problem with the bugs. So big thanks to Rachel & Nathan, and my boyfriend, Ramon, for assisting me!

Here are some of my favorites from the session:







and my favorite:

I hope you enjoyed!
-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment